Thursday, October 17, 2013

Stress Management Class

Happy  Thursday!
Well yesterday I've went to a in-house training by our Training Team for VADS Berhad, Stress Management Class. Basically in the class, we've learn all the tools to indicate and identify our stressors. "Stressor" here simply mean  the root cause of the stress. 

And seriously it is a wake up call for me! Our Life Stress Map (LSM) divided into 6 category : 
  1. People 
  2. Money 
  3. Work 
  4. Leisure 
  5. Mind 
  6. Body 
And every single one of them, are holistically inter-related to each other.  Lucky me, unlike others, my Money Stressor were actually the 2nd lowest score with only 7 while People Stressor are at 5. Thank to God that I've my side income (basically which contribute the same amount of income with my day-to-day job tho) - money was not one of my contribution for stress! 


From the above LSM, you guys could see that the only 2 stressor in the YELLOW zone are Leisure and Mind. This score based from a StressMap survey which was recommended to be conducted every month to ensure that the LSM score to be accurate. A lot of techniques and tools had been shared from the facilitator herself Jamie Poo. Obviously it is a new information / knowledge that I simply can't resist to share with my team as soon as possible. 

Managing the Expectation







We also learn few yoga poses and how to do meditation effectively to achieve the relaxing black screen! And we also have an assignment for 30 days challenges to ensure that what we have learnt yesterday will be applied into our daily life. 

Seriously I'm blessed to be working here where the development of each of its family members being the main priority - regardless of the levels, whether you are in the management team or even simply an agent. 

Same goes with my business team in GLAM by Hanis Haizi. Even though, it is only my part time job, with a simple mindset to gain few dollars extra monthly - which bascially turn out a little bit higher than my pay-day income - development is the key to ensure that every franchisee will be successful Glampreneur. To achieve the financial and time freedom is the aim - with the guidance and lead by mentors, leaders, side-partners and even via all the free classes and training provided - In Sha Allah, the success will come to those who willingly to learn and work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment